Pages

Monday, August 19, 2013

Book Fest 2013

Went to BookFest Malaysia 2013 by Popular which was held on 3 - 11 August 2013.
Just remembered to talk about this after looking back the previous post haha.

The book fest was really crowded. I went there on 10 which was a Saturday.
Just like the previous years, there were Chinese Pavilion, English Pavilion and Lifestyle Pavilion (where stationery and CDs were sold). I went to Chinese and English Pavilion.
And Bought BOOKS.
Although I haven't even finish the books that I bought from Book Fest last year. Haha.
Anyway, they are going to be read one day and keeping them nicely in book rack without forgetting them would be okay.
Cuz I can't stand going home from book fest without buying any books.
When there're so many books with discounts and it is really worth to buy.


Looking forward to next year's book fest! ;D

~Huii~

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About